Face Lift Surgery in Teaneck, NJ
Get a Face Lift Surgery in Teaneck, NJ, from the top plastic surgeon at Affordable Plastic Surgery!
Facelift surgery or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgery that can reduce the signs of aging by contouring and tightening the jawline and neck. While there are many other facial rejuvenation options on the market, the traditional facelift surgery in Teaneck, NJ is the most extensive method of reducing or even eliminating sagging skin, jowls, and deep wrinkles like marionette lines from your face.
Steps involved in the facelift procedure
A facelift surgery procedure involves the following steps –
Step 1 – Anesthesia
Medications are administered for the convenience of an individual during the surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and giving general anesthesia to an individual. Your surgeons will endorse the best choice for you. A variety of other procedures can further boost the outcome of a facelift procedure. These include –
- Facial implant technique or fat transfer technique to enhance the contour
- Resurfacing technique to improve the tone and texture of your facial skin
- Wrinkle reduction technique by injection of fat or various fillers
Step 2 – Incision
Depending on the degree of change you like to see your facelift choices include a traditional facelift, a limited incision facelift, or a neck lift.
- A traditional facelift incision often begins in the hairline at the temples, continues around the ear, and ends in the lower scalp area. Excess fat may be sculpted from the face, jowls, and neck, and underlying tissues are repositioned, commonly the deeper layers of the face and muscles are also lifted.
- Limited incision facelifts are usually reserved for patients with less skin relaxation, as the results are less rejuvenating than a traditional facelift.
- A neck lift addresses the sagging jowls, loose neck skin, and fat accretion under the chin area. The neck lift incision often begins in front of the ear lobe, wraps around behind the ear, and ends in the posterior hair behind the ear.
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
The incisions will be closed with sutures that may dissolve themselves or need to be removed after a few days of the facelift surgical procedure in Teaneck, NJ. Some surgeons may use skin glues to seal the incision area. Once healed, the incision lines from the facelift are well concealed with the hairline and in the natural contours of the face and ear.
Step 4 – See the results
The results of a facelift appear once the swelling and bruising subside from your face. Your final result of the facelift procedure should not only restore a more youthful and rested appearance but also help you feel more confident about yourself.
So, if you are looking for facelift surgery in Teaneck, NJ, call us at (201) 225-1101 or (201) 225-1106 to schedule a consultation today!